Your Community Thanks You!
Your contributions fund our parades, downtown beautification projects, the George Washington Museum, and so much more! The CDA is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization. All donations are tax deductible.
|Send a check to:
Centralia Downtown Association
|OR||Donate through PayPal.
Are you a business owner? Consider using the Main Street Tax Credit program!
The Main Street tax credit incentive program provides a Business & Occupation (B&O) or Public Utility tax (PUT) credit for contributions given to downtown organizations like the CDA. What other program lets you choose where your business taxes go? When you contribute, you will receive a tax credit the following year equal to 75% of your donation.
How to contribute your B&O Taxes:
- Make a pledge
- Login to your Washington State Department of Revenue account at https://secure.dor.wa.gov/home.
- Select Get Started.
- Click your Excise Tax
- Click Credits in the toolbar.
- Click Add Main Street Application.
- Find Centralia Downtown Association, enter your Contribution Amount and click
- Complete the Authorization Information and click Submit.
- Donate to the CDA by Nov 15th
You can donate by sending a check to the CDA or you online at the link above.
- In 2020, apply your credit to your taxes on the DOR website.
The deadline to pledge is 5PM March 29th and contributions must be made by November 15th, 2019. We can also set up a payment plan, so you don’t have to pay it all at once. And if your B&O donation is at least $100, you will automatically be a CDA Partner!
If you need help, call or email us for assistance.